The Tools And Services You Need To Meet Personal “Good Deed” Goals In Your Business
Meet the Yes We Care License
If you’re like 99% of business owners or managers, you don’t have the time to set up a detailed structure for your philanthropic activities.
What you want is to do good because you like to do so, because you feel it’s the right thing to do, or because you know it enhances your business. At Yes We Care, we understand this. That’s why we have designed an easy and effective system to:
- Prioritize and focus your business activities in the areas that will create the biggest impact.
- Understand which good activities are most effective for your business and how to control them.
- Implement strategies to create a bigger impact with the same amount of time and energy.
- Link your core business activities to your philanthropic strategy.
- Improve your businesses perceived value.
- Identify the value of the specific actions your business undertakes.
When you know better, you can do better
Yes We Care allows you to know where to focus to get maximum, immediate impact so you can optimize your businesses impact total value while keeping your focus on your main areas of business. We calculate and prioritize the biggest impact generators and we will show you specifically how you can get better results. Now, you can see how your business is actually creating impact and you can share these insights with everyone you want.
- We map out your current activities and give you clear insight into your results. We provide you with a summary and a big picture overview of your doing good activities, along with their revenues and impact.
- You can easily view trends on a short or long-term basis. We provide you with instant insights per month, trailing them annually. You can even choose to see your information analyzed and displayed per activity your business does, per charity you support, or per impact you are realizing.
Connect with an exclusive network
Yes We Care gives you the tools and services you need to meet personal philanthropy goals in your business and connect with a professional community so you can share knowledge and build new relationships. The Yes We Care license is exclusive. Only businesses who are actively doing good can get a license.
- All Yes We Care license holders receive a special online feature to instantly connect with each other.
- We’ll personally put you in touch with other good businesses to build relationships with the “Share a Coffee’ button.
- Building an effective network has never been easier!
Share your story and inspire stakeholders
A staggering 94% of consumers expect companies to do more than just making a profit. They expect them to operate responsibly to address social and environmental issues. However, most companies lack time to address this effectively, and thereby reduce the effect of their good activities.
- With the insights you receive, you can set up excellent communication.We will give you direction so you know exactly what to communicate for maximum results.
- We provide you with a fact sheet, ready for publication where ever you choose.You can use it to motivate your employees. You can add it to your financial statements.
- You can communicate it publicly and inspire your stakeholders and customers with what you do for society. If you want us to, we will tell the story for you.
Tools and expertise for a bigger impact
With the exclusive Yes We Care license, you get practical tools and expertise to integrate doing good in your business while keeping your focus on your core business goals.
- Stay up-to-date with our continued expertise and practical knowledge about doing good and our feasible ‘do good’ strategies.
- We provide you with knowledge and tips which will significantly enhance the impact of the good that you do.
- Our expertise covers a broad range of philanthropic topics such as strategies, KPI’s, regulatory issues, education, and many others.